20131113

COLD DAY. WARM SWEATS.








Wearing 
Zara Sweatpants 
Thrifted Black Knit - (Coiled to side by scrunchie)
Nike Uptowns 

MY HAIR DIDN'T LOOK THIS RATCHET THIS MORNING I SWEAR.
This weather is so bipolar in New York. Last week I was complaining about the 70 degree weather calling it a heat wave I was bathing in. And now it’s turned into a gust of ICE and no sun.  Still, I can't complain  it gives me lighter clearer skin and different ways to dress in outerwear or summer wear. Yesterday I cleaned out my closet completely and was shocked to how bare it was. My closet now holds simply jackets, flannels, jerseys, high waist jeans, sweats/trousers, and crop tees. It's pretty sad but I'm continually getting things in the mail so it balances out. #lazyshopper.
But back towards my complaining, it has been horribly hot in my school. Which is a good thing in which I shouldn't take for granted since the weather is ridiculous. But off and on I was seriously burning up with heat flashes as if I was going through menopause.  Hah, My day was interesting, since I stayed after school to work with my play production class for CNL (Cardozo Night Live- heck of a funny show) I cant wait for the show but it's so stressful! I will post videos next week Saturday of the show because I expect it to be recorded. Just the process of memorizing lines and making ideas come to real life is stressful and time consuming but it's amazing to see everything come together.
But it’s okay I am alive, and everything is getting done. Therefore I can live fine and calm. I just can’t wait till’ Friday comes so I can knock this school show off my list and walk the stage with my last bow with relief.
Its worth it.
So here I am, supposedly doing homework while down here blogging instead. But I should probably get to it.
xxx
MINOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...