20131112

Staying Cozy.







Wearing 
Black Drop Crotch Sweats - Ebay 
DIY Cotton Denim Shirt (idk what to call it lol)
Leopard Hi Vans 

Honestly I like looking at such a drastic change the weather has made itself. Where girls go from shorts to jeans and uggs while the guys pull up their pants and wear layers. I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT cause I would wear so many layers before simply wearing a coat.

The TLC movie was dropped 2 weeks ago or so. I left it to record and didn't come around to watching it because facebook and instagram was just blowing it to a point. I decided to take time out of my free day on Monday and watch it. BOY. I was inspired like crazy. Especially from Left Eye. Ugh. I love how people are simply so eccentric and comfortable in their skin that they feel free to dress how they want and start trends and what not. I guess I am inspired by comfort in a person's personal style. I'm being a hypocrite by saying this but, SAGGIN IS THE WAY TO GO. ESPECIALLY FOR THE LADIES. I have never felt so comfortable.

AND SPEAKING OF WHICH.

I know you guys have noticed a difference in the things I wear and my style slowly changing. Honestly I love every bit of it. I haven't gone shopping in so long cause lately I haven't been dressing up towards wear I plan to go. My current style is now focused on being completely cozy and comfy. Another reason is being stopped by guys in the city or at school asking where I got my pants from. Which is amazing cause I love men's fashion and male models. Not just because of their looks, but they stand there and get paid for high fashion they couldn't care less about. AWESOME LIFESTYLE. Still if the males that usually don't give a shit about fashion, actually take the time out and wonder is a really nice accomplishment for me.

I hope you had a nice Tuesday!
xox
MINOR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...