20131218

All is fair in Cart Bagels and Holidays

Today felt like a normal school day. Excluding the fact I missed a few of my classes to take pictures for the school paper and yearbook. It was pretty fun though. The Holiday Show makes the crowd enjoy it every year. But lawd! I was hella hot. I dig the weather though.

Wearing
O-mighty camouflage pinafore 
Thrifted Marching Shoes 
White DIY crop sweater

Oh Yeah, notice anything different?






I will make a resolution to eat healthier. I've been eating the worst of foods because ugh its so good. I had a bagel and rice cakes today. I'm getting there. 


my usual lunch/dinner since im in the school so late 







A few snippets of my school's holiday show today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...