20130823

I Fall in Love with this Life All Over Again.

Hello Readers! 
So I've seen writers and bloggers that rarely post on their blog, generally about 4 times a month. It just isn't like me! When I am reading bloggers, especially those who post so little, I want to know whats going on everyday, what are they wearing everyday. I love the little fragments of inspiration they give me! Lately I haven't been posting, not because I didn't want to, or haven't been taking shots, but simply because I have been indulging myself with the outdoors. I have been off the internet and reading more, getting out of the house more often, and being productive as one would call it. 

























This week was filled with meeting with managers, surprise party celebrating, city hopping, people meeting, spas, eating plenty, and relaxing in a shipment of HUF socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...