20130126

From Home to HOME.






                 While bored one morning, I compiled a video of my New Want List for 2013.

Happy Saturday Readers!
I spent my weekend in Philadelphia, PA... Overall I had a pretty good time. Though it was very jam-packed in the car and snowing while we drove towards, we got here safely and were welcomed into a cozy spacious home of my mother's friend Marthe. I went to the church my family used to go to when we used to live here. Everyone looked so different and more grown. Saturday night was filled with all of us hanging out at Gabby's house, watching movies, and eating pizza and fried chicken. It was great seeing everyone again. I actually want to come back here more often. I really liked spending time with the people I used to go to church with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...