20121218

The Time ..












Its been a while since I posted or even took simply pictures of myself. I have been extremely busy in the midst of school activities mainly. I was planning on posting outfits, but my sickness and the bad weather didn't allow me to do so. I would say that, that week was my personal week away from blogging. I just needed to breathe and explore other areas of my life. I've since realized that blogging as well as socializing is a part of my life, and I will always enjoy it, but more importantly is the need to balance it all with everything else. I'm working on it... The only solution might be late night blogging. Trust me, it will be all better once my camera is here and the New Year comes.

We're halfway through December and time is quickly approaching.  Here's the fill in;

  • Cheerleading is going very well, the steps are easy to get. My problem is the whole practice on Saturday thing. I probably wont ever be able to make it, due to my religion, but how much will I miss? 
  • I made an ask.fm - Feel free to ask questions to me! http://ask.fm/imannieee
  •  My school's Cardozo Night Live show was a great success. Incredibly hilarious! 
  • I recently went to a sweet sixteen that I surprisingly didn't take any pictures at. It was a cheap and cozy one. Everyone felt at home and the dancing was great. :) - I wore a black sweetheart lace top with high waist black velvet leggings, white frilly socks and spike Jeffery Campbells. 

ANNIE'S RULES FOR A GOING TO A PARTY 
> No mini skirts, mini dresses (if you're gonna dance with guys, it will ride up and you will either look bad or be forced to keep pulling your dress down)
>Don't go towards long ballgown dresses 
>Yes to shorts (I prefer highwaisted) or leggings 
>Bring flats and loose pants 
>Always keep lip medication on you 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...