20131001

We are Simply too Unwonted




















Unwonted: 
unaccustomed or unusual. 
meaning something unusual or out of the ordinary.
I learned this word like this week, I feel that it applies to Layah and I so much. We are the most stand out unusual people in my school and I love it. 
I hope you guys had a marvelous Tuesday!


I have so much respect for this guy.
At first I was taken off a bit but I realized hes proud of himself.
Its inspirational to be proud of who you are that you aren't afraid to show it.
Seriously. 

2 comments:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminded me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: In Front Of A Girl .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your regards, I read Daniel Uyi's post just now, its very informative,
      Yes, Keep reading!
      I appreciate it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...