20130211

Boy Meets Girl.



Hipster Girl.
She looks different.
She stands out from the norm.
Her body language. Quite charming.
I want to get to know her.
She dances around.
Center stage.
Perfectly talented.
Utterly Amazing.
Not too skinny, not too big.
Not to tall.
I hope she knows her self worth.
I want her to know.
She is a beautiful being.
She doesn't know I feel this way.
I think she is talking to someone.
I cant tell her how I feel.
Oh Hipster girl.
You will be mines one day.
But for now
I will get to know your amazing personality
Bask in your presence
And hope for the best.
Oh Hipster Girl, complete me
Lets create something different.
Something beautiful.
Make one with this beautiful being....

Suburban Boy
I feel the need to be around him.
There is something peculiar about him.
The simplest of things.
His face. His eyes. His simple out view on life.
From the way he dresses. To the way he speaks.
The loudest yet the most relaxed one in the room.
The class clown. Yet in the most scholared way.
I think I may have caught feelings.
His quirky smile.
He truly is different.
He stands out to me.
This suburban boy.
Around him I feel happy.
His embrace feels amazing.
He picks me up and spins me around.
We walk together in the darkness.
He doesn't like technology.
He prefers to reading books.
He's very involved in the community around him.
I want to get to know him.
I know there is more to him.
I call him urban.
Urban Boy.
He doesn't know I feel this way.
Oh Urban Boy
You will be mines one day.
But for now
I will get to know your amazing personality
Bask in your presence
And hope for the best.
Oh Urban Boy, complete me
Lets create something different.
Something beautiful.
Urban yet Hipster.
Urban Boy. Meet Hipster Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...