20130209

Attic Finds








 Hat that I made today, Super Bored, but I love it. 
Happy Sabbath Readers! 
I woke up this morning feeling much better than I did last night, 
I found this lovely silk shirt in my attic this morning. Love the texture. <3 
Though the weather prevented much traveling, My family and I stayed inside for a Saturday for once rather than going to church. We had our own church inside and I actually really liked it. I spent the day reading books, going on Tumblr and drinking hot chocolate. Love Love Loved it. For my east coast dwellers, I hope the snow didn't get you too bad. And if it did, Stay indoors, spend some time with your families and friends, and enjoy yourself's and a break from the world. You'll learn to love it. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...